Bellamy apology - The Times

Mr. Bellamy - how odd does that sound? It's Craig or Bellers, not Mr. Bellamy! (please note I know it's for newspaper purposes)

Good on him. I reckon he simply threatened to take them to court unless they printed a retraction. If he went to the full hilt and got some money out of it too then who can blame him? Good lad.

I remember him saying in a post match sky interview that he had taken legal action against several newspapers over stories about him, maybe this was part of that.

C_T_I_D said:
Mr. Bellamy - how odd does that sound? It's Craig or Bellers, not Mr. Bellamy! (please note I know it's for newspaper purposes)

Good on him. I reckon he simply threatened to take them to court unless they printed a retraction. If he went to the full hilt and got some money out of it too then who can blame him? Good lad.

after all the original debate on what to call him...i think Mr Bellamy is my new favourite :-)

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
C_T_I_D said:

after all the original debate on what to call him...i think Mr Bellamy is my new favourite :-)

I agree - Mister Bellamy it is from now!

evertontillidie said:
bellamy is a bad player who is fat

Rooney is an Evertonian who is fat,obnoxious and also a rag.
Triple whammy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.