Bellamy attacked by rag fan...

I think Bellamy is well within his rights to punch this jerk.
He's doing his job and some bastard's getting in the way.
How many of you here would accept this sort of shit where you work?

The scum need investigating for not controlling there fans, missiles, coins a nd a player on the pitch.

Thankyou Craig, you have done what I was oh so close to doing today, legendary.

The scum need investigating for not controlling there fans, missiles, coins a nd a player on the pitch.

Thankyou Craig, you have done what I was oh so close to doing today, legendary.

Nothing should come of this. There is even precedent of it happening before. Chelsea vs. Tottenham. Spurs fan runs on the pitch takes a massive swing at Lampard who ducks underneath it, cue Drogba doing what can only be described as a spear and then a bit of a pile on.

Although Bellamy was probably inciting the crowd which could have caused a riot... :S

Why shouldn't he defend himself? The right of self-defence is one of the most basic in law. The rag cnut shouldn't have been anywhere near the players, and Trafford United should be fined for letting him get into a place where this could even happen.

the goblin is now officially a ledge. i would absolutely love the chance to chin a red twat on the old trafford pitch. should have booted the twats head in.
ps-great performance from him as well,a top strike and then leaving ferdinand for dead.

Quite rightly, Mark Hughes mentions that Brian Clough did the same thing and was made a national hero. Of course our Bellars won't be treated like that will he?????????

Shame he never landed that right hook towards the ref after that fucking ludicrous added on time........ TWAT!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.