Bellamy back to City!!!!

Young_TomO said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Yes they are! They think the X-Factor is entertainment.

you need your head testing.

I`ve asked you once !!
Who ??
Me the OP or now Joycee ?
Plug that bloody computer in TomO and seek and yee shall find said thread content.
In fact Adrian Chiles did the interview "this morning" with Belles !!

oakiecokie said:
Goats left knee said:
it cant be all over the news i have been searching since last night and have found little. This fella could be on a wind up

I do NOT tell lies !!
Its as true as I`m standing here in Times Square !! And I`m not,but I can`t believe its not appeared on the OS as yet.
Perhaps old Belle has decided to stay indoors whilst the media try and get some direct quotes.
Perhaps they don`t put the clocks back in Wales and Belles in a time wharp ?

quite correct i live in wales and can assure you we are in a timewharp,anyway he is on his way back just had it confirmed by MR WAGNER,never new bellars was good friends with number 2{oh behave}

ANY1aBLUE said:
oakiecokie said:
Well with 57 we can see that not many read yours !!

good point ,Reg..........LOL

Only a pee take. lol<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:42 pm --<br /><br />
bluewales said:
oakiecokie said:
I do NOT tell lies !!
Its as true as I`m standing here in Times Square !! And I`m not,but I can`t believe its not appeared on the OS as yet.
Perhaps old Belle has decided to stay indoors whilst the media try and get some direct quotes.
Perhaps they don`t put the clocks back in Wales and Belles in a time wharp ?

quite correct i live in wales and can assure you we are in a timewharp,anyway he is on his way back just had it confirmed by MR WAGNER,never new bellars was good friends with number 2{oh behave}

My sincere thanks for your confirmation of this.
Perhaps some people will apologise to me and the OP !!
Not certain if and when it`ll get on the OS though ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.