Bellamy hammers JT in his interview. (Merged)

Mantel said:
lee-mcfc said:
so funny everytime i watch it!

& this LOL!!!!

nlzejn.gif
He is also ignoring the little fella right next to the ref...
ooh, new scandal?

m27 said:
Ric said:
Was a quality interview. Love the way he is so forthright with his views, no diplomatic shirking of the questions or the usual bullshit you get from players. He tells it how it is. Must admit I used to hate Bellamy, and wasn't happy when we signed him, but I think he's great now. Fickle, I admit. He's the type of player you'd want in the dressing room, fierce will to win and no respecter of reputations. When Tevez and Terry squared up he was straight in there giving him shit. Same with Ferdinand in the semi at OT, telling him he was shit and finished. The sheer contempt he showed to Terry in the pre-match handshake set the tone for the game, as much as Bridge's snub. Great stuff.

This isn't hindsight, I never understood why any City fan didn't want him on board. The only reason he falls out with so many people is because they don't meet his standards. In short, he hates 90% of professional footballers. And do you know what? So do I.

I fucking love him.
He got the bad press because he fell out with Shearer the Saint, so the media pummelled him.

Ask Celtic, Liverpool, Blackburn and West Ham fans if they would have him in their team, you'd get the same answer every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.