Bellamy is not a left winger!!!

terryphelan

He's a striker.

Which make his performances this season all the more impressive IMO.

I would love for him to be given a chance in his natural position, imagine how good he could be for us.

Maybe Mancini will try this?

nah id rather keep him on the left, he has been nothing short of immense, cant think of many that would do a better job at the minute, but can think of plenty of better strikers.

You could have fooled me! Was this something Hughes engineered for the guy? He can stay out there for the next three seasons or so, as far as I'm concerned! I always thought it profitable to change yer wingers so that they could cut inside and rasp one with their 'proper' foot!

Totally agree that Bellamy has everything a left winger requires and more, it is such a shame that injury is blighting his career because he is a match winning player on his day and def one of Mark Hughes best purchases

Godfather said:
nah id rather keep him on the left, he has been nothing short of immense, cant think of many that would do a better job at the minute, but can think of plenty of better strikers.
Spot on mate. He scores goals and makes goals for others .What more could you want from him.

his left looked alright to me when he switched from his right foot to execute the opportunity with his left..after straight lining Ferdinand.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
he started as a winger then moved more centrally so yes he IS a winger.
I remember him at Coventry and yes he started out there on the wing

He terrorised teams with his pace, but missed a lot of chances. He was in the Coventry game that lost a last minute FA Cup tie at maine Rd that saw an invasion of the Maine Stand from Coventry fans in the North Stand

Can see Mancini playing Bellers on the right and Robbi on the left. Doesn't have to be either or, play them both. As for SWP I reckon he could be a right back solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.