Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

zeven said:
YourBirdCanSing said:
I agree with a lot of that. And since that press conference, Tevez did settle down a lot, you're right.

But why is Robinho in the 23? Mancini was tough with him initially, but since arriving in Brazil, he's whined about City at every opportunity. So naming him as one of the 23 sends out the same signal as Hughes did: "It's zero tolerance, but in special cases, I'll let you off ..."

Likewise, where's the public statement to Given & Hart?: "I'm in charge, I pick the keeper, and you can BOTH find another club if you don't like it ..."

Bellamy's been made an example of for personal, not professional reasons. It's not that Mancini doesn't want him - it's that he doesn't like him. Bellamy he was the second best player in the team last season. Mancini was brought in to manage all the players, not only the ones he likes. It's identical to what Hughes did with Elano.

You're correct, we'll need Bellamy less this season. But we'll need him a lot more than we'll need Roque Santa Cruz or Michael Johnson for the first Europa league match.

This is a mistake, and a revealing one. It's not strength, it's weak management.
Mancini did not go out to clear the topic on hard and given. why should he do different when it comes to bellamy? i dont think he has decided yet.

And no other player at this club has treated the fans,club and the boss like Bellamy has. hes gone to far. and i hope he never play for city again.
hes gone too far all hes done is bring it out in the open mancini was pushing him out and not giving him any reason why ? he was asked a ouestion and he anserd it giving it both barrells if he dont want him say and let him go . And to say dont sell him to a rival just shows how good he is and nobby mancini will fall on his sword hes let it get personel and it should be buisness i say good luck to what ever he decides<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:30 pm --<br /><br />
zeven said:
YourBirdCanSing said:
I agree with a lot of that. And since that press conference, Tevez did settle down a lot, you're right.

But why is Robinho in the 23? Mancini was tough with him initially, but since arriving in Brazil, he's whined about City at every opportunity. So naming him as one of the 23 sends out the same signal as Hughes did: "It's zero tolerance, but in special cases, I'll let you off ..."

Likewise, where's the public statement to Given & Hart?: "I'm in charge, I pick the keeper, and you can BOTH find another club if you don't like it ..."

Bellamy's been made an example of for personal, not professional reasons. It's not that Mancini doesn't want him - it's that he doesn't like him. Bellamy he was the second best player in the team last season. Mancini was brought in to manage all the players, not only the ones he likes. It's identical to what Hughes did with Elano.

You're correct, we'll need Bellamy less this season. But we'll need him a lot more than we'll need Roque Santa Cruz or Michael Johnson for the first Europa league match.

This is a mistake, and a revealing one. It's not strength, it's weak management.
Mancini did not go out to clear the topic on hard and given. why should he do different when it comes to bellamy? i dont think he has decided yet.

And no other player at this club has treated the fans,club and the boss like Bellamy has. hes gone to far. and i hope he never play for city again.
hes gone too far all hes done is bring it out in the open mancini was pushing him out and not giving him any reason why ? he was asked a ouestion and he anserd it giving it both barrells if he dont want him say and let him go . And to say dont sell him to a rival just shows how good he is and nobby mancini will fall on his sword hes let it get personel and it should be buisness i say good luck to what ever he decides

clintysablue,
i hope its personal, becuase Bellamy has been acting like a fucking IDIOT and derserves to get kicked out.

But if you cared to spend some time and learn about Mancini and his tactics, you would soon find out that Bellamy is not perfectly suited, for the kind of play.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/robbie-savage/Robbie-Savage-Column-My-mates-Craig-Bellamy-and-Roberto-Mancini-are-at-war-and-it-s-tearing-me-and-Manchester-City-apart-article553585.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 53585.html</a>

Re: Bellamy on his future

Vienna_70 said:
I would love Bellers to be in our 25-man squad, but I have this nasty feeling he won't be.

He has been a credit to Manchester City since the day he arrived, but I believe he will be moving on before the end of the month, unfortunately.

And so say all of me.

Keith Moon said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/robbie-savage/Robbie-Savage-Column-My-mates-Craig-Bellamy-and-Roberto-Mancini-are-at-war-and-it-s-tearing-me-and-Manchester-City-apart-article553585.html
Quite good actually fair play to Savage, a guy i normally dislike.

By treating one of the terrace favourites in this way I think Mancini has put his head on the block... he now needs to justify it to the faithful by delivering the goods.

I like Bellamy the player, he's vastly over rated but he has his moments.

However, as a man, the only 2 words that really fit Bellamy are 'little' and 'woman'.

He's not content to just be the bad guy, he wants to rope others in too and rip the club open from the inside. Time for him to fuck off and slag another club off.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I like Bellamy the player, he's vastly over rated but he has his moments.

However, as a man, the only 2 words that really fit Bellamy are 'little' and 'woman'.

He's not content to just be the bad guy, he wants to rope others in too and rip the club open from the inside. Time for him to fuck off and slag another club off.

Truly said

blueprint said:
Citysmith said:
It dawned on me in a rather simplistic fashion listening to Steven Gerrard as captain of the England team. He's got a few stock phrases that he rolls out (and I think he's genuine and means it)

1. We need to work harder on the pitch
2. We need to show more Passion
3 We need to show more aggression
4. We need to earn the right to play
5. We need to 'Move things Forward'

I listened to this shite over the world cup and then the same shite before the Hungary game. I hear this same shite week in week out on various forums that I go on.

Then I look at the German team ripping England apart. England showed passion, aggression, work rate on the pitch (as a rule they always do), but the Germans showed fantastic intelligent movement off the ball, weighted through balls, organization off the ball. The after thought was the 1-5 points mentioned above, they are way beyond that.

As a nation we seem to be stuck in the mentality of ‘They don’t like it up ‘em’. We as a City fans need as a whole to learn that when we win 1 week we are not world beaters and when we lose the next we should sack the manager and make a scapegoat out of X individual I leave that to the gutter press.

There was a point that seems to be lost slightly with 12 year old Jamesons running through my body. Give the boy a chance and let’s get behind the 25 boys in blue and it’s not all about tracking back and earning the right to play. Read the tactical thread on here somewhere there are some great insights into our managers tactics in Italy. Good Night and God bless the Blue half of Manchester and all that sail in her!! (us)
'tis
article-1302561-0AC70FF5000005DC-967_233x472.jpg

Rather than this GIT
wellw.jpg

After disposing off Elano, Hughes didn't have the fortitude to go against our top acquisition knowing that Robbie is our owner's choice.

Hughes has his lapdog & pit bull berating Robbie for not trekking back etc.
Thats the beginning of Robbie's troubles and slaggings most of it via Bellamy (rivalry& jealousy) & his 'supporters'.

Now are we going to let Hughes' toxic legacy & git derailed out season?

zeven said:
clintysablue,
i hope its personal, becuase Bellamy has been acting like a fucking IDIOT and derserves to get kicked out.

But if you cared to spend some time and learn about Mancini and his tactics, you would soon find out that Bellamy is not perfectly suited, for the kind of play.
personaly i think mancini and his tactics will get him out on his ear by xmas if not sooner..i have no faith in him at all..ever since he was appointed theres been nothing but quiet discontent simmering in the background for one reason or another & whatever bellers says theres no smoke without fire, i think its a fair assumption that if you are told you are free to talk to wolfsburg then that is telling you that you are out on your ear..so why not let him be free to talk to other teams that are interested, whats the point in fucking someone around till the window closes?, to me mancini is the fucking idiot for creating a situation that has now got out of control ..bad management full stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.