Bellamy on Robinho

sweep said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
That says it all for me.

Like I said in the other thread, the people who think Robbie is better than Bellamy are kids and/or Brazilian.

I was walking home from the game on Sat and was listening to some Dad's saying how RM has to drop Robinho next game, one of there son's then asked why, quite sad. And it was hard watching the Dad trying to explain it without making his son upset.
No surprise that says it all for you, that wasn't all Bellamy said about him but I guess he must be wrong and Robinho is indeed shit.

yeah thats what he said! if anyone thinks bellers deserves to be in the team over robinho at this time it is saying that robinho is shit, good logic

hilts said:
sweep said:
No surprise that says it all for you, that wasn't all Bellamy said about him but I guess he must be wrong and Robinho is indeed shit.

yeah thats what he said! if anyone thinks bellers deserves to be in the team over robinho at this time it is saying that robinho is shit, good logic
I guess you haven't seen many of his recent posts then, he's like a stuck record.

swps said:
Craig Bellamy insists he sees no rivalry between himself and Manchester City teammate Robinho.

Bellamy smiles wryly when he mentions it but he has a sneaking suspicion that if his elder son, Ellis, 12, had to choose between him and the Brazilian, he might not pick his dad.

"Does he think I'm better than Robinho?" Bellamy told the Mirror. "Probably not. Because Robinho will do a couple of step overs and a couple of tricks and my son would appreciate that more than me tracking back and doing the dirty work.

"I think all kids are Robinho fans. When I went over to Sierra Leone in the summer, Robinho was the first person they all asked about..

"He catches the eye. He catches my eye. To be mentioned in the same breath as him is an honour. I am just enjoying that fact. To be fighting it out with him is an achievement all on its own.

"If you had told me a couple of years ago when I was out with injury for a year at West Ham that I would be fighting it out with a player someone paid £32m for, that people would be holding me in that regard, I would have laughed."

Let's hope this is true (or has Brellamy now be pointed in the direction of Max Clifford?).

Still player of the season, up to now (soz Shay).

sweep said:
hilts said:
I guess you haven't seen many of his recent posts then, he's like a stuck record.
Not once have I said he's a shit player, I may have said he was shit on Sat and in quite a few other games, but I've always said rarely when he plays well, he's a delight to watch.

sweep said:
hilts said:

robinho isnt shit he's just an enigma, he infuriates a lot of people and i think some fans think it is time to put up or shut up, i think he has had a lot of slack because of who he is certainly more than others would have got

MadchesterCity said:
Pam said:
I love Craig,

I used to hate him, now I love him as a player - says it all really!

Hope he plays tonight
Exactly the same for me, i didn't used to like him as well, but the guys a legend!!

Bellamy's the sort of player that if he plays for a rival side you detest him. But when he's on your own team he's almost God-like.

When he was elsewhere I absolutely loathed him, but now I think he's our signing of the season - just pipping Shay.

hilts said:
sweep said:

robinho isnt shit he's just an enigma, he infuriates a lot of people and i think some fans think it is time to put up or shut up, i think he has had a lot of slack because of who he is certainly more than others would have got

You couldn,t use that "excuse" if you were Mick Doyle! C-T-I-D

busbywasablu said:
hilts said:

You couldn,t use that "excuse" if you were Mick Doyle! C-T-I-D

youve lost me there fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.