Bellamy Or Balotelli

mancincali said:
Who would you prefer in you're squad of 25? Why?

For me quite easily, it's the young Italian with a fair pair of knees.

(If anyone can please make this a poll)

Depends fella - long term Balotelli short term Bellamy - cant believe that Bellars has been written off so quickly

In the style of Have i Got News for You

One is a disruptive influence, argues with his manager, fights with his colleagues, cant start a fight in an empty room and the other one is Balotelli

mancincali said:
I hope this helps people realize & understand why we won't see Bellamy in the 25 man squad if we sign Balotelli.

Nothing funnier than someone who's wrong being patronising to all the stupid people who don't understand and realize something they do.

Balotelli in answer to the original question.

mcfcmikey said:
I would like both of them in the 25 man squad, but if it was either or id have to go with Balotelli. A young, strong player for the future, dubbed the next Ronaldo (the proper one) :-p

Bellamy is good, but in the second half of the season i dont think he was very effevtive, the amount of times he got in good positions and couldnt beat the first man with a cross, it got frustrating. Plus bellamy hasnt got long left in football, Balotelli is exactly what we need, hes got the lot, skills, strength, pace, finishing, and he can also head a ball, something none of our other forwards seem to be able to do.

This ^. Bellamy was at fault for the defeat to united and spurs. You would be crazy to want bellamy over super mario !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.