Bellamy Press Conference.

Didsbury Dave said:
John Hartson says he's first on the training field and last off it.

Our undercover spies at the training ground actually confirmed that he was first on the field today!!!

Toady AND yesterday... That's 2 for 2.

Good lad, great interview and comments... I'll be right behind him as will the vast majority of Blues... especially if he bags one or more tomorrow night...

Bella, Bella, Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy... Bella, Bella, Bellamy, Bella, Bella, Bellamy...

RobbieBrewer said:
To be honest I don't like him.Never have.

Let's not kid ourselves here guys-he has a poor injury record and he's left many of his previous clubs acrimoniously after some extremely childish and disrespectful behaviour.
So I make no apologies for appearing out of step in thinking this way and it will be in the back of my mind all the time he is at our club.

But while he gives %100 to the cause,let's his boots rather than his gob do the talking and roughs up the rags rather than his own teamates I'll back him all the way.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on it as well. He was over-priced and I don't think a good long term signing, but he's here now so I'll be willing him on to score just like any other player as long as doesn't rock the boat. I have to say I was suprised by how eloquently he spoke in the press conference, maybe he's growing up a bit!

Disturbance said:
RobbieBrewer said:
To be honest I don't like him.Never have.

Let's not kid ourselves here guys-he has a poor injury record and he's left many of his previous clubs acrimoniously after some extremely childish and disrespectful behaviour.
So I make no apologies for appearing out of step in thinking this way and it will be in the back of my mind all the time he is at our club.

But while he gives %100 to the cause,let's his boots rather than his gob do the talking and roughs up the rags rather than his own teamates I'll back him all the way.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on it as well. He was over-priced and I don't think a good long term signing, but he's here now so I'll be willing him on to score just like any other player as long as doesn't rock the boat. I have to say I was suprised by how eloquently he spoke in the press conference, maybe he's growing up a bit!

At least you lads are willing to give him a chance. I think thats all he could ask. Was just thinking about him (in a footballing sense ;-) while I was walking the dogs - personally, I think its a decent buy for the next couple of years, am looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

Can you imagine the pace in the side when he, Petrov, Rob, SWP, Micah, Bridge are all bombing at opposing defences? The prospect is mouth watering.

It was a class interview ... dunno much about him but I give him 100% backing while he plays for us ... I do that for every player for as long as I can ... eventually if they keep letting you down (JO/BENJANI!) then I stop backing them. Hope he does well seems sound now atleast.

pathetic, everyone hated him now he says a few decent words about city in a press conference and hes the best thing since sliced bread. Lets judge him after a few games, however im sure he will come good, hes the sort of player who could really give us some much needed bite.

RobinJo said:
Did De Jong say anything

he had a muzzle on ahead of the Newcastle game. Hughes is going to wind the fuck out of him before the game, take the muzzle off at that last minute and watch him tear the Newcastle midfield limb from limb!

svennis pennis said:
RobinJo said:
Did De Jong say anything

he had a muzzle on ahead of the Newcastle game. Hughes is going to wind the fuck out of him before the game, take the muzzle off at that last minute and watch him tear the Newcastle midfield limb from limb!

I like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.