Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet with Mancini

LoveCity

The problem is I don't think Mancini will have him in his 25 man squad even if they can make up as I feel in his head, Mancini has moved past Bellers now. Although Mancini said he wants a winger, Bellamy could save us some money. Who knows...

Report is from the Star but other papers have similar snippets.

-

CRAIG BELLAMY is ready to bury the hatchet with boss Roberto Mancini in a surprise bid to revive his Manchester City career.

It is understood striker Bellamy, 32, has told chief executive Garry Cook he is prepared to buckle down and fight for a place in the final year of his contract.

Bellamy has impressed City officials with his attitude since returning from a season-long loan at Cardiff, even though Mancini left him out of his squad for the recent three-match tour of the USA and Canada.

The Welshman set a good example to younger team-mates when he played for a reserve team against Altrincham.

Now it remains to be seen if Mancini is willing to bring him back into the first-team fold.

The pair clashed over Bellamy’s long-standing knee problem which meant he could train when he wanted to.

Why did i imagine Bellamy with a fucking axe running like a lunatic towards Mancini with this thread title "eeeez iz not good".

Or is it just because its Bellamy.

Also piss of bellamy, bury the hatchet, your a fucking employee not the Sheikh. Annoying nonecked penis face.

MCC said:
Can`t see it happening. I would love Bellamy to knuckle down and play a part this season but I can see him being shipped out somewhere.

Same to be honest. Bellamy reminds me a bit of Tevez in that despite all the off field shit he would always give 100% on it but i'm not sure he's ever got on with Mancini from day one, although the impact of Hughes going cannot be underestimated as he always got the best out of Bellamy. That may have been the main cause of him not liking Mancini from day one and vice versa as a result but i'm only going off gut feeling.

It would be nice to have Bellamy to come on for games and put pressure on defences.

now this, THIS is the perfect 4th striker.

Bellamy is a model professional when it comes to training and putting the effort in. If he personally knocks on Mancini's door and asks for a second chance, we should let it happen.

Andouble said:
now this, THIS is the perfect 4th striker.

Bellamy is a model professional when it comes to training and putting the effort in. If he personally knocks on Mancini's door and asks for a second chance, we should let it happen.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Could be the perfect impact/ backup player, if this is true. He wouldnt have expectations of playing every game, too many stars creates black hole. I also read that hes done well with a positive influence on our youth.
So if its true yep get it on. We wont get sweet fa for him, loans etc. Welcome back Bellers all is forgiven....if you are serious

"Kind offers are the best threats."

If that isn't a saying, it wants to be one.

(I'm not that cynical really, but it's hard to see how this would work, what with the training issues. After all the battles he's fought to seize control and instil discipline, Mancini surely isn't going to let one guy go off and do his own thing.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.