Bellamy wants to bury the hatchet with Mancini

Obviously Bellamy is a good player, but can you see him playing with the likes of Aguero, David Silva, Yaya Toure etc... i can't

McFcMiKe7 said:
Obviously Bellamy is a good player, but can you see him playing with the likes of Aguero, David Silva, Yaya Toure etc... i can't

In certain games very likely, instead of signing another 20mil plus player whom wed struggle to put in the starting 11.

Would love Bellers to fight for his place but something tells me him and our mardy 19 year old wont get along. Different work ethics.

Fuck off Bellamy.
You thought that Roberto wasn`t good enough a few months ago.
He pissed on your bonfire,proved you wrong and now you want to eat humble pie.
Some players I can accept this from,but you are the biggest shit stirrer going.
Would not even make our reserve team,so NO fucking chance of a start in our fabulous 20+ squad.

oakiecokie said:
Fuck off Bellamy.
You thought that Roberto wasn`t good enough a few months ago.
He pissed on your bonfire,proved you wrong and now you want to eat humble pie.
Some players I can accept this from,but you are the biggest shit stirrer going.
Would not even make our reserve team,so NO fucking chance of a start in our fabulous 20+ squad.

This , had his chance , blew it , can't get a move , begs for his place , fuck off.

Leaving aside is he good enough the fact remains is he is as mad as a cut snake. Arguing with fans, teamates, even arguing with himself. If he was younger it might be worth the risk but for me we don't need 30 year old headcases.

This is s classic newspaper setup it'll be big bad Mancini in tomorrows press when he tells Bellamy to do one

waspish said:
This is s classic newspaper setup it'll be big bad Mancini in tomorrows press when he tells Bellamy to do one

i think you are right,bob will not want him anywhere near the place, ah well 5m down the drain.

I wanted him to buckle down and give us a good option last season - but his head was too far up his arse.......

So now he is approaching his last season he he 'prepared' to buckle down - WTF is that about - he was under contract and should have done has his employer wanted whilst picking up his wedge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.