Bellamy you legend

Unknown_Genius said:
Do not get the whole "we're paying his wages" stuff. So really you're saying he's lying, and deep down hates the club and Mancini?
Anyone with those thoughts didn't listen to him today, he is widely recognised as saying it as he feels it.

I've no doubt he is with us more than any other club than Cardiff, and I'm not his greatest fan by a long way. He could easily have been pro hughes, but he was just pro Manchester City, a few of our fans could take note of that.

What a guy.

He was simply fantastic in the studio today.

Miss him a lot !

Would be great if he came back.

jimharri said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Do not get the whole "we're paying his wages" stuff. So really you're saying he's lying, and deep down hates the club and Mancini?
Some people are suggesting that, yeah. Sad really. If he is only saying these things because he knows which side his bread is buttered, then how come the legend that is Danny Mills didn't exactly come out gushing with praise for us when he was analysing on our games? Same scenario.
Aaah.

But of course Jim, that's different.

Was hoping there would be a thread about Bellamy on here today.

I just want to echo those who praised him for his comments today.

The guy is loyal to the core.

Remember, this is the same Craig Bellamy who refused to sign a Rangers top because he played for Celtic.... and, to all the knockers, at the time of this refusal, Celtic were not paying his wages - it was down to principal.

My guess is that Bellers has no axe to grind with City as a club, it would just be Mancini that he has a problem with (that is no slate on Mancini, by the way, just what I think Bellars would think)

There's absolutely no reason why Craig Bellamy would peruse Bluemoon at all, but, if he does, then I give him a sincere internet "high five"!!

Plus, IF he never plays another game for City ever again, I'll never forget the two moments of sensation when I was convinced he'd earned us a point at the swamp in THAT defeat!!

Thanks Craig Bellamy and good luck to you in all you do....... you are a top bloke, a cracking player and you are now CTID!!!!!

WNRH said:
SHOCK HORROR in an employer saying nice things about his employee after being allowed to play for his boyhood club and still get paid a six figure weekly salary by his pernament employee.......................................
Bellamy seems to me to be the kind who would have no qualms about speaking his mind regardless of a large salary. It's a shame the way things turned out, I'd love to have him still playing for us.

rickmcfc said:
On the preview on sky. Not a bad thing to say about the club, says it like it is, well said bellars.

loads of respect for bells,want him back deffo.....but by the way he was talking,dont think he will be back...

Credit to him but lets not sentiment cloud our judgement on him. He has only now started full training at Cardiff and we do not know how long his knees will last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.