Bellamy

julio jordio

If we sign him (and I expect us to) give him a chance. We know he's done some stupid things in the past and yes it's probably in his natural make-up but Mark Hughes knows him well, he'll get the best out of him again and will keep his antics in check. He was superb in his short time at Blackburn, there is a mutual respect. Provided he stays fit he'll prove to be a very good player for us and has the sort of arrogant and aggresive nature that comes with a winning mentality. This is desperately needed amongst our squad. For those that say they expected better, yes I agree but it's a slow process. Bellamy will replace someone of lesser ability and someone of more ability will eventually replace Bellamy once our performances and league position have improved. As long as we are consistently buying players that are are better than we already have (in ability and/or workrate) I'll be happy. Theres no quick fix, just enjoy it... for the times they are a-changin'.

Don't like him and don't want him but you're absolutely right if we sign him he should be givena chance.

He's better than what we've got I s'pose

well if we sign him he's a City player and i, for one, feel like i'm contractually obligated to give him a chance. to be fair a few of our current players could use a good whack upside the head with a golf club.

meanwhile, though, until they give him a shirt and put him on the official site, i'm gonna be praying "oh God please... just don't." and i'm not even religious.

johnmc said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
No he gets no chance, if he signs he will get abuse from day one until he leaves.

Thats the spirit. Where you the same with Andy Cole, Terry Cook, Kanchelskis etc
andy cole was threatening to retire if we didnt let him go to pompey. he was a tosser

DontLookBackInAnger said:
No he gets no chance, if he signs he will get abuse from day one until he leaves.

Whatever turns you on. I can just picture it now - him banging in the winner in the UEFA Cup Final (far-fetched I know) and against a backdrop of thousands of celebrating City fans, you screaming abuse at him. Numpty.

bobmcfc said:
andy cole was threatening to retire if we didnt let him go to pompey. he was a tosser

he was a tosser before he came to us as well but whilst he was wearing a blue shirt and giving 100% i couldnt give a flying feck.

Bellamy is a tosser without a shadow but as long as he doesnt disrupt the dressing room then we could do with one or two in his mould

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.