Bellamy

Lord BLue said:
Can't stand him, but west ham fans seem desperate for him to stay, so he'll do til we can sign someone better... prefereably later in the month :)
we should loan him lol

johnmc said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
No he gets no chance, if he signs he will get abuse from day one until he leaves.

Thats the spirit. Where you the same with Andy Cole, Terry Cook, Kanchelskis etc

You'll change your tune when he starts finding the onion bag, like he is every week at West Ham our strikers couldn't hit a bulls arse with a spade. As a fan anyone who puts the blue shirt on and gives 110% is worthy of backing, use your energy slating the other moody shite's who's ego's are not in line with their ability

johnmc said:
No he gets no chance, if he signs he will get abuse from day one until he leaves.

Thats the spirit. Where you the same with Andy Cole, Terry Cook, Kanchelskis etc

No, other than playing for the rags I had nothing against any of them(I was away the short time Kanchelskis was here), but for there time I thought both Cole and Cooke where pretty useful pick ups(I was thrilled when we made Cooke's move permanent(although looking back now it's a pity we did)). When City sign players I am looking for 2 things, 1, they can fill a role for us better than the players we have & better than what's available on the market. 2, That they will represent the club well as people. For me Bellamy you could argue makes the 1st half of the 2st point but FAILS dreadfully on the 2nd half and the 2nd point totally.

johnmc said:
bobmcfc said:
andy cole was threatening to retire if we didnt let him go to pompey. he was a tosser

he was a tosser before he came to us as well but whilst he was wearing a blue shirt and giving 100% i couldnt give a flying feck.

Bellamy is a tosser without a shadow but as long as he doesnt disrupt the dressing room then we could do with one or two in his mould

totally agree, not enough passion in the team

Nasty said:
johnmc said:

You'll change your tune when he starts finding the onion bag, like he is every week at West Ham our strikers couldn't hit a bulls arse with a spade. As a fan anyone who puts the blue shirt on and gives 110% is worthy of backing, use your energy slating the other moody shite's who's ego's are not in line with their ability
THE FUCKING GUY HAS SCORED 5 goals! This season and 7 in his whole time at West Ham, people are making him out as some prolific marksman when he is so far from that its not funny!

johnmc said:
So you gave Barton a load of shit when he stubbed that cigar out in Tandy's eye?
Barton was signed as a schoolboy and I'm going to assume that he had no track record coming to the club as a scum bag, so to answer your question, he would fall into the same category today if we signed him yes.

Nasty said:
johnmc said:

THE FUCKING GUY HAS SCORED 5 goals! This season and 7 in his whole time at West Ham, people are making him out as some prolific marksman when he is so far from that its not funny!

Mate the Bellamy lovers dont bother checking facts!

[quote="davefrombury
Mate the Bellamy lovers dont bother checking facts![/quote]

He's not as prolific as someone like Owen but he's a damn sight more prolific than any other strikers on our books. Granted, Bojinov hasn't had a chance of proving himself in this division yet and Sturridge is still up and coming but if you look at all our other forwards then it's probably fair to say that we've got arguably the worst strike-force in the whole of the Premiership. If it wasn't for Robinho's and Ireland's goals this season we'd be in a much worse position than we are now (as if it isn't bad enough already). Bellamy is a significant improvement on any of the fit strikers on our books at the moment both in terms of goals-to-games ratio and the fact that he is an in-your-face player and there is more to his game than simply scoring goals. He may be a nasty little shit and he may have been pegged back by injuries of late but if he behaves himself and stays fit then he'll be a good acquisition, and will probably represent better value at £10m-£11m than the £16m-£18m-£20m-£25m being mentioned for Santa Cruz.

Nasty said:
johnmc said:

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.