Bellamy

blumoonrisen said:
Shirley said:
Bellamy did his utmost to undermine our manager.

How..?

Surely by his reaction to both Arry and Moyes, can you imagine if a player ever tried to undermine old taggart in a similar way.
As much as I wanted Bellamy to stay as I believe we can use his pace and thrust, I believe Mancini made the correct decision.

Re: Re: Bellamy

salfordblues said:
I understand that we should show our appreciation but I feel we go a bit too far. For example tonight, a nice ripple of applause would have been alright but we chanted "Bellamy, Bellamy", it just doesn't sit well with me.

I think my problem with it goes back to when we played Villa away and Dunney scored against we chanted "he's here, he's there....."

He's just scored against us FFS!!
So what? Dunne used to score against us all the time when he was here... And we still sung his name...

I just could not understand the cheering and singing the name of the man who tried to ruin the man giving us all this success now. He could have ruined Mancini if Roberto was weak.

Good riddance to the twat, his ability should be rewarded with medals, he will end up winning fuck all because of the person he is.

Some people near me sang his name straight after our goal scorer - Yaya was awarded Man of the Match. Just as Liverpool were attacking. Fucking morons, I'm sorry.

BlueRudders said:
foley87 said:
great player? sweet fucking jesus

he played at most 5/6 good games for us. he did absolutely nothing after the 4-3 at OT. he tried to cause unrest at the club once Mancini came in and then sat on his ass for 12 months, refusing to move claiming he wouldnt be able to feed his kids in his sierra leone charity house

then when he did leave he mouthed off at us.

tonights applause and name chants was quite frankly disgusting.

You are a pleb. How long have you supported us. WHERE WE'RE YOU WHEN WE WERE SHIT!

He is a no neck welsh ****..more trouble than he is worth.. how many clubs has he been with ? What has he won ?
By the way i was there before we were shit!

Bellamy is the type of player you tolerate when he plays for you - his hard work and pace make him a real asset - but hs constant moaning and frankly horrible attitude make you hate him when he plays for someone else. Personally I will never forget him spitting in Kinkladze's face when he played for Norwich - disgusting.

Joe Hart was taking the piss by pretending he couldn't pick the ball up near end of game, Bellamy said something and Joe gave him a mouth full of shit back. Nice one Joe.

WNRH said:
I just could not understand the cheering and singing the name of the man who tried to ruin the man giving us all this success now. He could have ruined Mancini if Roberto was weak.

Good riddance to the twat, his ability should be rewarded with medals, he will end up winning fuck all because of the person he is.

Wow chill out i herd bellamy talk about mancini when he left and sorry but didn't see anything wrong. How the Fuk do you no what went on behind the doors at city with them to? You don't do you. I for 1 was glad he got claps and a song. Well done blues who noes what went on and i don't give a Fuk the guy pulled on a blue top and gave 100 percent every game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.