Bellamys Celebration

Freestyler

Scored, celebrated with the lads then ran straight to mancini to celebrate, was absolutely brilliant to see.

I don't see any unrest in this team at all, 100% commitment running through this team again today, fought back from 1-0 down which we didn't deserve in a million years, battled to the end, spuds is the biggest game since wembley 99, i really can't wait for it now.

Johnson outstanding, changed the game, Vieira suprisingly had a top game, Tevez outstanding although he looked a little injured, adebayor quality, kompany awesome, zabaleta brilliant and for a change didn't look like a liability anytime in the game, toure weas superb, de jong apart from one or two passes broke EVERYTHING down, business as usual for the hoover.

roll on wednesday.

Good summing up mate, what a game Weds night, looks like the boys are up for it, will be something special!

Freestyler said:
Scored, celebrated with the lads then ran straight to mancini to celebrate, was absolutely brilliant to see.

I don't see any unrest in this team at all, 100% commitment running through this team again today, fought back from 1-0 down which we didn't deserve in a million years, battled to the end, spuds is the biggest game since wembley 99, i really can't wait for it now.

Johnson outstanding, changed the game, Vieira suprisingly had a top game, Tevez outstanding although he looked a little injured, adebayor quality, kompany awesome, zabaleta brilliant and for a change didn't look like a liability anytime in the game, toure weas superb, de jong apart from one or two passes broke EVERYTHING down, business as usual for the hoover.well shock horror, the fookin press make a mountain out of a molehill,dont want to correct you there mate, biggest game since 99, no its farrrrr bigger than that, its the biggest game since 1880. IMO

roll on wednesday.

Bellamy loves it at City, Sick of the press making shit for the club all of the time, we will win Wednesday and will be in the Champions League next season. In Mancini we trust

I feel that Carlos isnt firing on all cylinders at the moment.. Sweep was back to his usual self... great all performance when it really mattered..

samharris said:
I feel that Carlos isnt firing on all cylinders at the moment.. Sweep was back to his usual self... great all performance when it really mattered..

Sweep has looked much more like his old self for last couple of weeks to be honest. Seems to have recaptured that lightness of foot that he once had.

98781543.jpg

It looks to me that the stories of unrest are being stirred up by the media because they don't want us disturbing the top 4. The team gave everything today and there was no sign of disharmony. It was great to see Bellamy celebrate with Mancini.

sambrookonthewing said:
It looks to me that the stories of unrest are being stirred up by the media because they don't want us disturbing the top 4. The team gave everything today and there was no sign of disharmony. It was great to see Bellamy celebrate with Mancini.

exactly

the media are making all sorts of bullshit stories ( Bellamy falling out with Mancini , Tevez criticizing training and going to Real Madrid , etc) to try and unsettle the club

well they can all fuck off - we looked a strong , united , confident team today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.