Bellamys Celebration

Bad shout for motd not to show it.

But good comment from lawernson "if city come 4th they will win the prem within a year" :)

Markie c said:
Bad shout for motd not to show it.

But good comment from lawernson "if city come 4th they will win the prem within a year" :)

He is starting to fear us, he even had us down to win today 2-1.

Freestyler said:
Scored, celebrated with the lads then ran straight to mancini to celebrate, was absolutely brilliant to see.

I don't see any unrest in this team at all, 100% commitment running through this team again today, fought back from 1-0 down which we didn't deserve in a million years, battled to the end, spuds is the biggest game since wembley 99, i really can't wait for it now.

Johnson outstanding, changed the game, Vieira suprisingly had a top game, Tevez outstanding although he looked a little injured, adebayor quality, kompany awesome, zabaleta brilliant and for a change didn't look like a liability anytime in the game, toure was superb, de jong apart from one or two passes broke EVERYTHING down, business as usual for the hoover.

roll on wednesday.

They must be some bloody brilliant blue tinted specs you're wearing matey.

Ade needs to up his contribution at least 25%.

Toure allowed Carew far too much space to turn for his goal AND CRIMINALLY allowed him to do it again when he hit the bar

The Pink Panther said:
Freestyler said:
Scored, celebrated with the lads then ran straight to mancini to celebrate, was absolutely brilliant to see.

I don't see any unrest in this team at all, 100% commitment running through this team again today, fought back from 1-0 down which we didn't deserve in a million years, battled to the end, spuds is the biggest game since wembley 99, i really can't wait for it now.

Johnson outstanding, changed the game, Vieira suprisingly had a top game, Tevez outstanding although he looked a little injured, adebayor quality, kompany awesome, zabaleta brilliant and for a change didn't look like a liability anytime in the game, toure was superb, de jong apart from one or two passes broke EVERYTHING down, business as usual for the hoover.

roll on wednesday.

Toure allowed Carew far too much space to turn for his goal AND CRIMINALLY allowed him to do it again when he hit the bar

I think Ade was ok. I have had resevations about Toure all year, yet i thought he played really well Saturday. I though both he and Fulop were very unlucky with the goal.

For me Viera had a great game. I think Kompany is maybe one of the best centre halves in the prem. He is probably one of the best midfielders as well.

Kompany has a long career ahead of him and i hope he plays all his football at city, and he will go down as a legend. Truly a player with the world at his feet.

Clubber said:
The Pink Panther said:

I think Ade was ok. I have had resevations about Toure all year, yet i thought he played really well Saturday. I though both he and Fulop were very unlucky with the goal.

For me Viera had a great game. I think Kompany is maybe one of the best centre halves in the prem. He is probably one of the best midfielders as well.

Kompany has a long career ahead of him and i hope he plays all his football at city, and he will go down as a legend. Truly a player with the world at his feet.

I stand by what I said about Ade and Toure.

Kompany is getting better with every game he plays at centre half.

Zabba was my choice for MOTM. When he stays on his feet he proves he's one of the best defenders in the Prem.

Tevez had an average performance There again I'm judging him by some outstanding performances this season.

Johnson played really well but if I were the England manager I wouldn't be naming him in my World Cup squad.

Viera was teriffic. I'd like to know though how a player can look so shite, then so good, then so shite and on Saturday go back to being good again.

It genuinely was my favourite part of the day!

He made a beeline for Mancini after celebrating with the lads!

Effectively stuck 2 fingers up at the press!!!

sambrookonthewing said:
It looks to me that the stories of unrest are being stirred up by the media because they don't want us disturbing the top 4. The team gave everything today and there was no sign of disharmony. It was great to see Bellamy celebrate with Mancini.

Bobby subbed him next weeks wages, thats why ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.