bellers, ireland and ned

smidycent said:
If you were Bellers, Ireland or Ned, would you be happy training everyday just to play in a handful of Carling cup games. Bellers is a legend but what have Ireland or Ned done lately, they are not the kind of players to get us in the top 4.

I think if Boatang and Kolarov were fit he might of risked Richards and maybe another defender.

In Mancini we trust

Ireland and Bellers both said they would be happy to stay so long as they were included in the 25 man squad, and they said that knowing they were unlikely to get many chances. Ned may still have wanted to go but surely we could have brought in a better replacement than Logan who was included in the squad? And it has nothing to do with whether they are good enough to get us in the top 4, they would have been better than the shite we put out there tonight.

We are meant to have 25 senior players, a strong second string shouldn't be a problem for games like this. 15/16 + injuries before a team like tonight's was sent but according to physio room we only have 5 injuries.

I don't want to be overly critical of Mancini because I've been very impressed with most of what I have seen so far this season but I really think it is pathetic squad management to leave himself in that position tonight and not be able to field a team strong enough team to beat West Brom reserves when we are the richest club in the world.

Are Bellers, Ireland and Ned more important than our club? Because the way they acted they came across that way, I say fuck em, rather have someone with less ability but a full heart playing for the shirt. Any city fan who disagree is a f@@king idiot

Citizenhill said:
He let them go because they were a hindrance to the club and mouthing off in friggin' public. Ireland has just had no effort recently so glad he went off, but as much as I like Bellers and Ned, a lot might I add, squad harmony is a hell of a lot more important than having an extra player because we feel he could have made a difference in the Carling Cup.

Then why not replace them with players that would be happy to sit on the bench and keep their mouths shut but could do a job against West Brom in the Carling Cup?

But those players did not want bit part roles and I can understand that

Our 2nd 11 was not as good as it would have been due to an abnormal number of injuries. And with the 25 squad rule there isn't much we can do about it

Marvin said:
But those players did not want bit part roles and I can understand that

Bellers and ireland both publicily statet that they would have been happy to stay for the timebeing with bit part roles. And if in private they wern't happy with then why not replace them with players that were happy to sit on the bench for the season instead?

Our 2nd 11 was not as good as it would have been due to an abnormal number of injuries. And with the 25 squad rule there isn't much we can do about it

What abnormal number of injuries? Who is actually injured from the 25? boateng, kolarov, lescott and ade? Don't bother counting MJ 'cause we always knew he would be out til xmass anyway

Even with the 25 man squad we should still have had 18 competent over 21 outfield players to choose from tonight. In other words we should have been able to rest 8 first teamers and still not have to field a single kid. That's my point.

Of course there was room for all of them in his squad. Bellers last season was 1 of the best players in our squad. While Ireland offers something different to what we have in central areas. A squad of players with those 3 players in it would of benefited the team tonight. You would think with those 3 in the team tonight we could of got into the next round.
Once I seen that defence I knew we were screwed tonight to play the 4 young players together was a bit of a joke but if the players are not fit to play then thats how it will be. I know that this would of been 1 competition we could do without with all the games in Europa league 1 was going to have to be put on the backburner so it is this. I just hope to fuck that Mancini respects the FA Cup and puts out a strong team as that along with the Europa are our only chances of winning a cup.

dw7 said:
bellers and ned mouthing off to the press and causing trouble

ireland was sold to get a better player

Bellers mouthing off to the press..when was that..? and Ireland didn't.?

lmjones1uk said:
Are Bellers, Ireland and Ned more important than our club? Because the way they acted they came across that way, I say fuck em, rather have someone with less ability but a full heart playing for the shirt. Any city fan who disagree is a f@@king idiot

As is one that would question Bellamy's heart..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.