bellers possibly going to celtic ??

To be honest if he did leave I would have thought it would have been for a big club and not one in the Scottish PL. Can't really see what the attraction would be for him given he is so competitive. In essence he would be taking a pay cut, to compete in a 2 horse race for a title that means nothing, playing a low standard of football.
Plus I would rather he stayed with us.

Breadsnapper said:
To be honest if he did leave I would have thought it would have been for a big club and not one in the Scottish PL. Can't really see what the attraction would be for him given he is so competitive. In essence he would be taking a pay cut, to compete in a 2 horse race for a title that means nothing, playing a low standard of football.
Plus I would rather he stayed with us.

Potential Tic double swoop for Bellamy and Given. A loss to City but great moves for Celtic! The SPL is dire and this subject has been well covered by many threads on this forum, however 2 horse race it may well be, it's hardly a title that means nothing when the winners go straight into the Champions League Group stages! You think what City had to try and achieve just to get 4th, and even then it would have earned them a play off to get into the C/L, not direct entry. Think before you post!! Lol

Bellamy is 31 years old, has given a lot of his time and money to charity proving money isn't everything. I dare say some Premiership clubs will want him, but he's more highly thought of in Scotland (with Celtic fans obviously) than what Robbie Keane is, and City may not want to sell to a rival. 3 weeks left of the transfer window....................

I can see this happening as a loan deal as we won't want to send bellers to a rival and he would be happy with going back to Celtic.

Lazerboyblue said:
it's hardly a title that means nothing when the winners go straight into the Champions League Group Stages

Not any more only one qualifies and that's for the qualifying rounds.

No disrespect meant to Celtic but he'd be mad to finish out his career in the SPL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.