Bellers Post Match Interview...

baggy

Should be posted on the OS.

What a professional. Every player at city should follow this example.

Legend in the making.

Mancini's wasn't bad either when asked about Bellers 'He's not my friend huhuh.'

I think i'm turning gay for him.

He said as documented he has alot of time for Hughes but at the end of the day this stuff happens all the time its the game and he if fully commited to MCFC and you have to get on with it at the end of the day if you want to be part of whats happening - which he said he does.

As you expect from a pro at the end of theday.

I was impressed with how articulate he was. Came across as being loyal to Hughes but even more loyal to the club. The club's PR department could do with taking advice from Bellers. A lesson in how to conduct yourself in front of the press whilst being prepared to answer any difficult questions.

It wasnt the fact that you would expect a player to say what he did but it was the way he said it.

Totally committed to the cause and the consumate professional.

Worth watching MOTD just for this interview.

I have nothing but total respect for this man.

alera said:
He said as documented he has alot of time for Hughes but at the end of the day this stuff happens all the time its the game and he if fully commited to MCFC and you have to get on with it at the end of the day if you want to be part of whats happening - which he said he does.

As you expect from a pro at the end of theday.

never knew David O'Leary was a blue.

baggy said:
I was impressed with how articulate he was. Came across as being loyal to Hughes but even more loyal to the club. The club's PR department could do with taking advice from Bellers. A lesson in how to conduct yourself in front of the press whilst being prepared to answer any difficult questions.

It wasnt the fact that you would expect a player to say what he did but it was the way he said it.

Totally committed to the cause and the consumate professional.

Worth watching MOTD just for this interview.

I have nothing but total respect for this man.

Totally agree! What about the massive grin on his face when he received his motm award! proper fella who looks very happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.