Ben Arfa amazin goal VS Blackburn

Complete Maradona level on that goal. Sick...

-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:09 am --

Tevez City said:
I rate him above Nasri, people will disagree now, but IF Ben Arfa stays fit and play full season he will prove it.

Ben Arfa is definitely better than Nasri. I am not quite sure what is good about Nasri. We have better passers, we have better dribblers, we have more creative players, we have faster players, we have stronger players and we sure as fuck have players with higher work rate.

What exactly is Nasri's strong suite?

nasris strong suit......dunno, that he is a mint player? guess he isnt on form......or dont you believe in that?

Comrade Buka said:

Tevez City said:
I rate him above Nasri, people will disagree now, but IF Ben Arfa stays fit and play full season he will prove it.

Ben Arfa is definitely better than Nasri. I am not quite sure what is good about Nasri. We have better passers, we have better dribblers, we have more creative players, we have faster players, we have stronger players and we sure as fuck have players with higher work rate.

I don't know, is it because Arsenal became City's official feeder club and we have first choice of whatever they want to sell ?
Or it is because United were interested and City wanted to beat them in every battle in and off the pitch ?

Or maybe Mancini and his scout network don't have time to search for the best talents out there in Europe.

Tevez City said:
Comrade Buka said:

Tevez City said:

I don't know, is it because Arsenal became City's official feeder club and we have first choice of whatever they want to sell ?
Or it is because United were interested and City wanted to beat them in every battle in and off the pitch ?

Or maybe Mancini and his scout network don't have time to search for the best talents out there in Europe.

You don't know but you throw in three completely asinine conjectures!

Seriously, why are you still here? Why don't you just fuck off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.