Ben Chilwell

I know one of the coaching staff at Leicester - he said Chilwell had bags of talent but wasn’t a popular member of the squad - rated himself apparently. Doesn’t seem to fit with our profile. One for the Rags I’d suggest.

I know one of the coaching staff at Leicester - he said Chilwell had bags of talent but wasn’t a popular member of the squad - rated himself apparently. Doesn’t seem to fit with our profile. One for the Rags I’d suggest.

He is an excellent player when fully fit, but doesn't seem to be able to stay fit. Had a great spell as wing back with James the other side under Tuchel. But it's hard to judge players when they're at Chelsea as plenty of excellent players seem to lose all ability there at the moment. Probably needs a move to try and get back to where he was. He's only 27 still so best years are ahead of him if he puts the effort in.

Not a player we're likely to move for though, partially because of the reasons above but largely because he's a left back and we don't bother signing those anymore.

rumours he is off tot he rags

They’re desperate for a left back so wouldn’t be surprised.

Why they’d want a permanently injured England international left back to compete with a permanently injured England international left back is beyond me. More likely to be compete for space in the physio room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.