Ben Mee

bluejase said:
No composure whatsoever on the ball, was shocking against county last season and didn't think he played well at all against the pirates. Saying that, he was class in the youth final so of course I'll give him a chance :)

Neither did Ned a couple of years ago...

KinkyAfro said:
bluejase said:
No composure whatsoever on the ball, was shocking against county last season and didn't think he played well at all against the pirates. Saying that, he was class in the youth final so of course I'll give him a chance :)

Neither did Ned a couple of years ago...

My thoughts exactly Kinky Afro.

If a lot of people on here are going to criticize a player for a poor performence in the only game they've ever seen him play, maybe they could do it after a game where he is match fit? And playing with a match fit team around him? Maybe?

Immaculate Pasta said:
I know it was only a friendly and against Orlando Pirates but i was impressed by Mee, he's gotten alot bulkier and matured since i last saw him. Be interesting to see him against better opposition.

Yes, agree! he needs to bulk up some more though and grow a few more inches would be nice! altho here it seems we all stop growing by 18, i got to 6'4" by the time i was 15 and only grew another inch til i was 18! In Germany and America they seem to keep growing into their 20's - they are all gigantic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.