Ben Mee

Maaaatty said:
Alright lads,

Just thought that I'd give you an update on how Ben did at Leicester. In his first game looked very very nervy and gave away a penalty but made an absolute cruching challenge and made numerous over the season one of which sticks out against Taarabt which was one of the best I have ever seen. Over the season despite his poor start was absolutely brilliant and despite nly joining in May was 3rd in Young Player of the Season. Can see him having a very bright future maybe not with you but I'd certainly have him back at the first chance of asking. Absolutely brilliant and composed for such a young lad, a modern day Hard man Centre-back.

Excellent news,i've seen him a few times and although he had plenty of enthusiasm he never really convinced ability wise,however,hopefully it's now coming together for him.

From what I've seen of him (mainly on the box and FLS) he seems like a good player, I just think that loan came a year or two too late, had he been brought into the squad for Mancini's first few games instead of Boyata then I think he'd have been pushing Lescott for a first team spot this season.

But you never know still has a year left on his contract, although we seem to have a lot of good, young CB's;

Ben Mee (21,6'1")
Dedryck Boyata (20,6'3")
Reece Wabara (19,5'11")
Sean Tse (18,6'0")
Frederic Veseli (18,6'0")
Kieran Kennedy (17,6'2")
Kim Skogsrud (17,6'1")
Courtney Meppen-Walter (16,6'3")
Karim Rekik (15,6'2")
George Swann (15,6'3")

Mee will be a Premier League defender IMO but sadly I don't think it will be for us because of the competition at the club. It's a shame as he is that local leader type who could have been club captain if he was gifted enough to break through.

blue_chili_pepper said:
he was in my class at high school, top bloke! was on the school football team with him! he could defo make it in the premier league with a lower club, cracking left foot....

Haha you went to Jeff Jo aswell?? Im year above and played for the school team he played for our year the odd time aswell!! Was a top player back then aswell!!

Wasn't a thread in your Transfer forum but there are rumours in Leicester that he's coming back on a season-long loan. Anyone on here no anything about it?

Nowhere near good enough and neither is McGivern. That's as blunt and honest as I can be.

simonr555 said:
Nowhere near good enough and neither is McGivern. That's as blunt and honest as I can be.

Ben Mee will make it at a Premier League club in the future and may be an England International.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJdHu7880g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.