Ben

How incredibly sad, not much brings a tear to my eye but that did, he looks like he had a top day there though and good to see the players playing their part.

Rest In Peace little Blue and my sincere condolences to Ben`s family and friends.

R I P ben, make's me realise how luck we all are who have children, so when you lose one so young as ben it is beyond comprehension so my though are with is mum & dad,and all is relatives, god bless him.

R I P little fellow and my condolences to Bens family who I remember from Denton many years ago . I cannot imagine how terrible this must be as a father of a 4 year old myself .

That video should be replayed to all the players, put their own 'problems' into perspective.

Have a two-year-old of my own and this really broke me up.

Heartfelt sympathy and strength to the entire family.

Congratulations for having a great son.

masterwig said:
I don't usually post in the RIP threads but I'll make an exception for this little lad. I seem to remember his dad posting about the day on here and how proud he was. It was fantastic that the club gave the family a day like that to remember and cherish.

RIP Ben the blue.

I echo your sentiments completely Masterwig as they hold true for me too. I'd also add that this little boy and his acute awareness (that I saw from watching the video) betrayed a very sensitive soul and brought a tear to my eye.

I remember watching the video when it was first on with a smile on my face seeing how happy Ben and his family were being around the players and staff at City.
Watched it again really choked up at such a sad loss for a lovely family.
God Bless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.