Ben

I'm also not a great RIP poster but....

Thanks to MCFC for giving the lad and his family a special day.

Thanks also to the players for being there for him. Both the above, we can only hope , will go some way in helping Ben's family work through the undoubted pain of his ,bereavment

I noticed how Ben seemed, not far into the day,to be tired, but I also noticed how chuffed he clearly was to meet Carlito !!!

C'mon, you Blues.
Do it for Ben this weekend !

hope at some point in the future, the good memories shine through like rays of sunshine.... some consolation for the sense of loss. it floors me even trying to imagine how his family will be feeling.

love to them all, and anyone else whose life has been touched in this way.

X

So upsetting to see that ........

hope he is truly at peace now.

Brings a tear to the eye to see it. But its also nice to see how the players and staff went out of their way to make the boys day a special one and to make sure he enjoyed every minute of it, its good to know we have a club that truly cares and make me proud to be a blue.

RIP Ben, my thoughts are with his family x

That is indeed heartbreaking news,i'm tearing up here.
My little lad (4) is in the next room playing,i can not even begin to imagine what Bens poor parents are going through.
Rest in peace,little fellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.