Ben

Sorry, I had trouble watching it. I was beginning to cry my eyes out.

God bless Ben. Like somebody said: Why is that the scumbags of this world don't suffer and it's the innocent that do?

I am absolutley gutted, so so sorry for his mum and dad i know no words are going to say what you must be feeling, it brought a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat. So nice to see the city lads take time out for the lad and make it such a wonderfull day, im sure he will have loved it and his mum and dad can cherish that for ever, R I P little fella

come on city lets win for this lovely lad

Just rewatched the vid, just so upsetting knowing such a lovely little lad is no longer with us. He will have the best view in the house from now on, from above watching over us. RIP Little sky blue, my thoughts are with you and your parents x x x

I watched the video when it was first posted and it brought tears to my eyes and it is bound to again when I watch it again in a couple of minutes.

My thoughts are with Ben's family at this very trying time. Such losses put everything into perspective. I hope the messages on here give some support to Ben's family to help them through this. I hope they can take comfort from the kind words from their Blue Family and hopefully they can feel the presence of Ben close to them whenever they watch City.

Rest In Peace Little Fella x<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 am --<br /><br />Watching the video did again bring me out in floods of tears. I hope Ben's family, espepcially his Mum and Dad, can take some comfort from that fantastic time they spent at Carrington.

I am sure the Club will mark the loss of Ben in some way and lets hope the Players do Ben proud on Sunday.

Once again, Rest In Peace Ben x

That is so so sad, I remember watching it when it was first on the site and it brought tears to my eyes. My nephew died from a brain tumor a few years back when he was 9 months old so know what his family will be going through.

My thoughts go out to his family, heart breaking!

Good night, God bless little man.

Sincere condolences to Ben's family. I'm sure you have lots of happy memories to help you through such a difficult time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.