Benayouns goal V Wycombe

Once in a lifetime job. Only thing to regret is that it was in a practise match. Thats worthy of a CL final.

Really good goal, but a fluke i reckon. Was always trying to get the ball infront of him but couldn't quite do it. He still deserves a good chance at Chelsea though, wasn't played enough for me last season, but Josh McEchran played instead!

Bellers_a_hero said:
Really good goal, but a fluke i reckon. Was always trying to get the ball infront of him but couldn't quite do it. He still deserves a good chance at Chelsea though, wasn't played enough for me last season, but Josh McEchran played instead!

he was injured for pretty much the whole season!

did his knee in :(

great player

Bellers_a_hero said:
Yeah he's been having horrific injury problems. He looks very sharp in pre season though and I expect to see him used quite often next season. Josh and Yossi don't really ideally play in the same position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.