Benfica kids

FantasyIreland

Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea are all interested in Benfica duo Joao Filipe and Joao Virginia, Sky Sports understands.

Filipe is a 15-year-old winger, while Virginia is a goalkeeper and is of the same age. Both players are highly rated.

Earlier in the season, Barcelona made an offer for Filipe, who has been likened to Real Madrid and Portugal international Cristiano Ronaldo.

Both Filipe and Virginia have been offered new long-term deals by Benfica, but they have yet to agree to them.

The teenagers are thought to be keen on playing in the Premier League in the future, and this has alerted United, City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Benfica are now bracing themselves for offers from the English clubs.

Haven't heard much about the keeper, but Joao Filipe is supposed to be a serious talent, scoring goals for fun playing years above his age group

BigOscar said:
Haven't heard much about the keeper, but Joao Filipe is supposed to be a serious talent, scoring goals for fun playing years above his age group

Is he not the worldbeater from the Hyde game last year?

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

Do you mean the UEFA youth league quarter final? Neither were in that squad as they were only 14/15 last year, I think they've mainly been in the U17's team.

BigOscar said:
FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

Do you mean the UEFA youth league quarter final? Neither were in that squad as they were only 14/15 last year, I think they've mainly been in the U17's team.

Cheers,i was forgetting their age..... well maybe we should be focusing on the lad that did play,he was superb iirc.

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:
FantasyIreland said:

Cheers,i was forgetting their age..... well maybe we should be focusing on the lad that did play,he was superb iirc.
Was that Goncalo Guedes? Arsenal have been chasing him for awhile.

ColinLee said:
FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

Was that Goncalo Guedes? Arsenal have been chasing him for awhile.
He scored an awesome goal against PSG in Youth CL. There was a ricochet, but still
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejcXDLgotD8[/video]

Both are on trial at the rags now apparently, hopefully they're doing the rounds rather than actually picking the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.