benicassim 2010

cbeebies is poo

i have never been to this festival but im going this year due to a stag doo. Im really looking forward to this one as hopefully should get the sun 99.9% certain?. Although people i have talked to explain this is a good and bad thing.
Any one on here been before?

Tips?

if people have been you will understand that i have seen that there is two campsites so which one better as i see one near the venue one near the beach?

also we are flying to Valencia from eastmidlands what is Valencia airport like transport to get to and from the festival.?

As we need to be back at the airport Monday morning around 9.30 i think( i dont think we are going to be on the flight home if im honest but you never know?)

my mate went the other year with jet2 from manchester, they hired a car as you will have to find a taxi to get back, i ll ask if there were any buses but i cant remember why they had to hire a car

Was debating to go last year and ended up plumping for EXIT in Serbia. By the way, a pint in the festival at Benicassim is 8 Euros!

i went last year and 1 night was cancelled becasue there was some crazy winds.. brought some of the main stage down. KOL did not play becasue the wind was that bad. There was a huge fire as well near the festival.. wind was spreading it.

There are busses from Valencia airport. Also could take a train from Valencia into Bennicasim.

I have been a few times. Really enjoyed it. The campsites at the festival are packed !! I didn't have enough space to peg my tent in. And becasue people are coming and going all night you will get no sleep but i suppose you can sleep on the beach during the day.

Campsite away from the festival is where I stayed and it is a bit of a walk to the festival. You will need to get there really early to get a place at the campsite near the festival. Don't bother putting up gazeebos etc around your tent as they will get dismantled to make room for others to pitch a tent.

Last year a few of us stayed in a private campsite. Was amazing. had to be careful that we didn't make too much noise as there were a lot of families etc there.. (helped that i spoke Spanish and sorted it out) But was really nice to have space and room to chill during the day. Also a pool was nice. It was about 3km from the festival and was a fair walk back there but would reccomend this rather than staying at the festival campsites.

Enjoy.

cheers for info people. All this i hear about the campsites get full quick is a problem as we dont go till friday morning due to work (boo hoo). I have told the stag by the sounds of it we are better not even taking a tent due to what people have said and might as well just kip on the beach and under a towel?

This doe snot pleasent although have done it for three nights when working the bars in greece many moons ago.

But if needs must????

expensive beer to numb the pain i feel!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.