Benidorm

Thanks for your comments lads, some good and some bad. Just thought of going abroad for xmas and booked it as it was the cheap. Going on my own as well. Being in my forties and recently divorced looking for some easy slappers.

at least you'll get a good ol' genuine taste of spanish culture - I believe the national breakfast of fried eggs, fried bacon, fried sausage, fried black pudding, fried beans, fried tomotoes, fried mushrooms and a pint of guinness is a must-see...

Dont like the place myself but each to their own, was talking to a couple this morning who had been over to the Benidorm fiesta a couple of weeks ago said it was brilliant.
They said the police had cracked down on street crime and it was a lot safer and not as many pissheads knocking about either.
But as the two gays in the tv series say..Toto we aint in Kansas

swervin said:
Thanks for your comments lads, some good and some bad. Just thought of going abroad for xmas and booked it as it was the cheap. Going on my own as well. Being in my forties and recently divorced looking for some easy slappers.

You'll get chatting to some "mature" type then race her back to her hotel on one of those motorised wotsits that Madge has.

swervin said:

Just go to cafe benidorm after midnight and fill your boots..

The cookie monster said:
swervin said:

And make sure you stay in The Rio Park Hotel, mate stayed there for seven nights and humped five of the female staff all east Europeans

blue underpants said:
The cookie monster said:
swervin said:

And make sure you stay in The Rio Park Hotel, mate stayed there for seven nights and humped five of the female staff all east Europeans
5 birds in 7 nights not bad :)

The cookie monster said:
blue underpants said:
The cookie monster said:
5 birds in 7 nights not bad :)
Said it was easy peasy, five from the hotel plus the ones he jumped while out on the lash, mind you he is a good looking twat with a motormouth, women love him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.