Benidorm

BlueMoonRisin’

Never holidayed there, only been once to have a quick look when we went to nearby Aqualandia in 2004.

Got a call from.a mate recently that there's a spare plane seat and 4 night B&B in hotel Helios(looks a decent 3*), 4 going but I'm not sure I fancy it tbh. I'm tempted though as I've been offered it for £120.

Is Benidorm good/bad or ok?

Never holidayed there, only been once to have a quick look when we went to nearby Aqualandia in 2004.

Got a call from.a mate recently that there's a spare plane seat and 4 night B&B in hotel Helios, 4 going but I'm not sure I fancy it tbh. I'm tempted though as I've been offered it for £120.

Is Benidorm good/bad or ok?
Its great. As they say with increasingly annoying frequency these days, it is what it is.

It’s a skank hole of gargantuan proportions. Been about 3 times when I was younger. Couldn’t pay me to go now. It’s like Piccadilly Gardens in the sun. But if you like that kind of thing then knock yourself out.!
This is what I imagined it like. Not really my kind of place, hence why I've never been. But 4 days in the sun and with 3 mates having the craic.

It is what it is I suppose: /

Its not my cup of tea but for a £120 do it. During the day you can chill in the sunshine with a few beers. Night time is very lively in the main square full of drunken groups of men and woman.. However there is the old town which has some more civilised bars. Also on the beach front if you want to avoid the drunken groups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.