Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh just fuck off. You don't like Mendy, we all get it. No need to carry on the boring miserable twat routine after every single post in this thread.
I have nothing against Mendy but I am starting to doubt if we will ever see him turn out on a regular basis. Some players just seem to be injury prone and he is one.
The bad injury he got I think against Palace early last season is a case in point, you might say he was unlucky but a lot of players would not have challenged in the manner he did. It was partly self inflicted. We as yet don't know if the other injury he sustained this season will allow him back but he is running out of time. Perhaps it might be best to give him one last chance next season.

I have nothing against Mendy but I am starting to doubt if we will ever see him turn out on a regular basis. Some players just seem to be injury prone and he is one.
The bad injury he got I think against Palace early last season is a case in point, you might say he was unlucky but a lot of players would not have challenged in the manner he did. It was partly self inflicted. We as yet don't know if the other injury he sustained this season will allow him back but he is running out of time. Perhaps it might be best to give him one last chance next season.

He's got tons of time. We bought a 22 year old LB for £50m on huge wages. He's here for the 5 years he signed.

You dont know that

No shit. Thanks for pointing out for everybody else that I can't see in to the future.

It's an opinion. You'll see quite a lot of people post opinions on this forum for City discussion.

If you'd like I can point out that you don't know he won't be here for 5 years either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.