Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that actually a tough decision for him or anyone to make?! Really City vs LiverPool? Seems to me an easy decision, better team, more likely to win cups, higher wages, similar type of city (i.e. both are not London), both world-class coaches, desperate need of fullbacks ... What is there to actually think about?

Iiistry mate, you're forgetting iistry.

I have it on good authority that our man Benjamin isn't interested in trophies or money, he just wants to be regaled with tales from years before he was born...

Oh, and please don't compare Liverpool and Manchester again.

International Duty for France is over after they play England on June 13th... They have this weekend off after playing Paraguay tomorrow but it seems like a quick trip to Manchester this weekend is unlikely.

International Duty for France is over after they play England on June 13th... They have this weekend off after playing Paraguay tomorrow but it seems like a quick trip to Manchester this weekend is unlikely.
Mbappe not playing tomorrow, has thigh injury, must've put his wallet in his front pocket after meeting Txiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.