Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know he's airborne when photo is taken?

I don't know for certain, but if the plane was bording then the bording tunnel and terminal should block direct sunlight. The plane could be taxiing, but not taking off because cabincrew are standing.

Plus, it's a short haul flight. So it's unlikely that he's off for his holidays. Also, the plane is pretty empty, so he's not going anywhere popular with tourists.

I don't know for certain, but if the plane was bording then the bording tunnel and terminal should block direct sunlight. The plane could be taxiing, but not taking off because cabincrew are standing.

Plus, it's a short haul flight. So it's unlikely that he's off for his holidays. Also, the plane is pretty empty, so he's not going anywhere popular with tourists.

Two words: private jet...

Two words: private jet...

Why? Do you think the club charters a private jet for every transfer? Did Bernardo fly by private jet?

Look how empty the plane is. Does that look like a plane departing Paris for a popular tourist destination? Also, why would he be flying from Paris off for his holidays? Surely he'd return to his home in Monaco before jetting off.

This looks like a short trip to me. A short trip to Manchester for a medical...

Why? Do you think the club charters a private jet for every transfer? Did Bernardo fly by private jet?

Look how empty the plane is. Does that look like a plane departing Paris for a popular tourist destination? Also, why would he be flying from Paris off for his holidays? Surely he'd return to his home in Monaco before jetting off.

This looks like a short trip to me. A short trip to Manchester for a medical...
He's not here,we'd have seen a photo by now

He's not here,we'd have seen a photo by now

We didn't see any photos of Bernardo Silva flying in. No one knew he arrived, no one saw him at the hotel, and no one cottoned on until he turned up for a medical 9 am on the Friday.

He's sitting on the left side of the plane and the sun is shining strongly through his window. The sun sets in the west, so he must be flying northernly.

The seat indicates that this is a short haul flight, probably Air France.

I'm convinced. He's on his way!!!

You can see that he has partially shut the window shutter, probably because the sun was shining in his eyes. So definately flying north when the photo was taken.

Cabincrew are standing, so it was not taken during takeoff or landing. Hence, the plane is on a definite north bearing.

Need I say more...

This is all amazing so I hope it ends up being true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.