Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy has another flight due
He is being collected by us on the other side of that flight. That's all I know

This is happening

I have only seen him play against us .....how good is Mendy .......I know he is attacking but can he defend.....dont get many French league games here

You need a little context. We looked poor at left back because we couldn't attack from left back. Having a player who can pin the opposition winger to his own corner flag will mean we'll be far less prone to a good counter attack, ergo, he defends well.

I have only seen him play against us .....how good is Mendy .......I know he is attacking but can he defend.....dont get many French league games here
I doubt anyone on here watches French football. The majority of opinions will be based on his games against us, YouTube and some computer football game.

Great signing.

Hopefully we can get Bertrand over the line as well. 4 new full backs. A major problem for us last season all boxed off in one window.

Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.