Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Nolito is still here for the start of training says more about Txiki than anything. Just take whatever they want to pay!

If he did that he'd be slated for taking so little.

People really underestimate how much he has to do he needs to get rid of a shit ton of dead wood he needs to loan players like Zinchenko etc. he needs to buy new playes it's not easy and it all takes time and alot of effort

Mendy liked Ederson's "First Day" photo...

Considering both players very likely don't know each other and the picture in question is related to City, there is no way in my opinion Mendy hasn't agreed to join City.

The hold up will be the fee.

If he did that he'd be slated for taking so little.

People really underestimate how much he has to do he needs to get rid of a shit ton of dead wood he needs to loan players like Zinchenko etc. he needs to buy new playes it's not easy and it all takes time and alot of effort
It's true he's def busy, there are a lot of players to sell. But I think you can sell Nolito for 6 mil and he done with it.

Considering both players very likely don't know each other and the picture in question is related to City, there is no way in my opinion Mendy hasn't agreed to join City.

The hold up will be the fee.

Yeah they've only recently started following each other and they've never played together... Monaco is supposed to go to Switzerland on Thursday, I expect a fee to be agreed to by then. This reminds me of Sane last summer when Txiki and Schalke agreed to a fee + add ons a day before Schalke left for their training camp in Austria or somewhere...

It's true he's def busy, there are a lot of players to sell. But I think you can sell Nolito for 6 mil and he done with it.

He reportedly makes 100,000 pounds per week and has 3 years left on his contract. Who is going to pay him that? Of course you haven't thought about that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.