Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a glazed chocolate munchkin from DunkinDonuts .... oh oh does that sound a tad unpc?

Getting boring this,and going off posts here with his constant twitter,Facebook or instagram or whatever it is he seems a bit of a attention seeker,suppose that's the way a lot of these fuckers are like nowadays,look at me,look at me ..

Getting boring this,and going off posts here with his constant twitter,Facebook or instagram or whatever it is he seems a bit of a attention seeker,suppose that's the way a lot of these fuckers are like nowadays,look at me,look at me ..

I agree wholeheartedly my fellow grumblechops.

I think we have been hoodwinked. Him showing up to monaco training is the final nail right?

It's been reported they don't want to sell after they return to training, so either we've missed it, or we will have to pay even more than the price we are already unwilling to meet.

Last edited:
He's training for Monaco according to Twitter.

DEi0jSAVYAEHHGs.jpg

He's been at Monaco training ground today, wearing Monaco kit, it's on his ig story. No idea what's going on.
As was Kolorov, Nasri . Bony etc for us today but none will be with us come the start of season , means nothing while they are still employed by their respective clubs they still have to fulfil their duties , same as working notice at work really , you dont stop your day to day routine until you have left to start new job/team...

How far off can Txiki possibly be on this deal? Its been 2 months with being talked about and still we don't have him. This is piss poor from Txiki, pay the fee and get on with the next targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.