Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in line with a few other potential transfers we have agreed terms with the player but we have no agreement with Monaco and appear to have hit stalemate. I don't think we are going to get players in early - by necessity it's gonna be a long game but I hope we eventually get most of our targets. As with all transfers it's precarious until you get them over the line.

As long as it takes to get a few days holiday while negotiating,throw in a few restaurants and a couple rounds of golf,no wonder these transfers drag out.

Also Throw in a mates wedding, your own wedding, then a jet to see the Eiffel Tower and eat a few snails and bang your stood holding the shirt in front of the media.

Bollocks the defensive rebuild plan full stop... Sign Mbappe, Sanchez throw crazy cash at few quality midfield covers, score 5 goals a game and hope for the fecking best. Or... Be patient and hope Txiki can make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.