Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mendy seems like a wannabe super star already a bit big headed from what I can see. I'm not sure about him even though there's a big hype about the lad.

Still less than 1 Pogba though. We keep our HG quota and improve in the 2 positions that needed improving and these guys should not need replacing for 4/5 years

This window so far we have improved our midfield hopefully improved our goalkeeper and have improved our defence all with better younger players whats not to love and the window does not close for 6 weeks so who knows we may still improve our attack and possibly strenthen the defence. We are buying younger players and we have succession planning in place Silva for Silva in years to come
Absolutely! Pep's first job here was to get into the CL while assessing the team's needs for the future. This pre-season he (along with Mansour, Khladoon, Serrano and Begiristan) have addressed the immediate needs necessary to take the next step, and with the best young talent available in most postions. Next summer, I expect ANY player that doesn't, or can't, perform to Pep's standards will find themselves surplus to requirements.

The future is BLUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.