Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO news I's usually good news but this is taking forever.

The thing is... The media know we are interested in Mendy like they knew we were interested in Walker. Walker went quite for a while, but then BOOM left and right bbc and others kept saying it's really close. It went quite for about a couple more hours or a day and then he was announced.

https://reddit.com/r/MCFC/comments/6o37cc/mendy/dkefpgj?context=3

I found a picture posted of Mendy 15 hours ago from a girl in Monaco. Idk when the photo was taken...

The funny thing is someone said that they saw Mendy leave the Manchester airport in a black shirt and sunglasses (as pictured) it's in my comment history about the black van. This picture could have been taken before he left. It's recent as you can see he has white hair. Of course the photo is in black and white so that doesn't help...

Tweet I was talking about:

In the replies he said he's "80% sure he saw Mendy in a black shirt and sunglasses"

Also I doubt Mendy had a hangover. I can't find any pics of him with alcohol and I'm pretty sure he's a practising muslim, but who knows. His latest activity on Instagram after his birthday was at 9 PM Monaco time or 8 PM Manchester time. He's been pretty quite in general other than a few likes so yeah.

You need a hobby mate (other than stalking footballers via the internet)

Don't know why I'm using this thread, but there is an announcement today. Anyone know what's about?

You need a hobby mate (other than stalking footballers via the internet)

I'm currently stuck on a family vacation which isn't really a vacation. I literally have nothing and can't do anything about it. Also that didn't take much time I just checked his Instagram at night and remembered the tweet from this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.