Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is clearly a battle on for his signature and Mendy is clearly enjoying the fact as his wages go up and up as his agent no doubt plays one club against the other, whilst all the time no doubt knowing which club is his preference. Call me a flapper but I fear this one might be slipping from our grasp.

Especially as the one for B.Silva went through so easily.

Perhaps the negotiations have been combined and delayed to include a potential for their expensive 18 year old to arrive in which case a 3 for the price of 2 deal may have to be negotiated.
Just saying, heard a whisper.......
That never got the response I thought it might

There is clearly a battle on for his signature and Mendy is clearly enjoying the fact as his wages go up and up as his agent no doubt plays one club against the other, whilst all the time no doubt knowing which club is his preference. Call me a flapper but I fear this one might be slipping from our grasp.

Wages go up? I thought that side of things was already done and the delay is the clubs not agreeing on price?

Go on. How does a social media photo of his finger to his lips say "signing for City imminently"?
Everyone is just assuming he's being a tease so much so that I think there might be a double announcement for them on 23rd specifically because they can't have that number so join that day and be content with it.

Well if Sky have said it, it must be true. Stop flapping

flapping?? lol conte will have demanded certain players before his new terms. Chelsea stump up the cash when they have to. I gave up " flapping" last season as there is nothing I or anyone can do about transfers on here but we can at least comment?

Wages go up? I thought that side of things was already done and the delay is the clubs not agreeing on price?

Well that may have been true (and may still be true for all I know) but 'if' Chelsea have entered the race for his signature then the Alves situation should tell you that nothing is ever done until it's actually done.

Well that may have been true (and may still be true for all I know) but 'if' Chelsea have entered the race for his signature then the Alves situation should tell you that nothing is ever done until it's actually done.

I know that mate. I don't think Mendy is gaining anything from being in this limbo, he's probably more frustrated than we are.

I know that mate. I don't think Mendy is gaining anything from being in this limbo, he's probably more frustrated than we are.

He doesn't look it in that twitter post though does he? Looks to me like he's sitting back waiting for the club with the most cash to win the battle for his signature. Doing a 'my lips are sealed' picture would only seem to propogate that message to the clubs negotiating for his signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.