Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always seems slightly absurd to me when people say we should "walk away" from a deal just because it's not progressing as quickly as they'd like.

I suspect the club aren't going to sack off months of negotiations because a few City fans are getting impatient.

I beg to differ, from what i hear the top brass at the club base their entire transfer policy based on the views at Bluemoon.

Oh and youtube

And fifa 14

Always seems slightly absurd to me when people say we should "walk away" from a deal just because it's not progressing as quickly as they'd like.

I suspect the club aren't going to sack off months of negotiations because a few City fans are getting impatient.
I dunno ric mate, some of them make compelling arguments ;-)

Within reason obviously. Its danger with such an important target to drag heels over the final fee. Who can we sign if we lose him, I don't see too much quality available in that position.

I reckon we make a bid then let em stew for a few days! We know he only wants us and saving 2 to 5m on most signings year on year in the long run saves the clubs 10 of millions.

So more than B.Silva and Bakayoko? Not buying that.

You better wil because it's true.

Monaco agreed to sell Bernardo they promised him. Mendy has a very long contract and only played 1 season at Monaco and he was amazing they don't want to sell so you have to pay top top dollar.

Fuck sake, Jackford you are now a rag lad because you pointed out the fact how this deal should have been tied up, you said days ago I would say weeks ago. The reports came out about Mendy when we signed Silva. Look how quick we sorted stuff out with Walker the second Alves went tits up. No heels should be dragged on our main targets.

I suggest you have a look at some of Jackford's previous posts. If he's a Blue I'm Danaerys Stormborn and dragons live in my garden shed. As you were.....

Love the posters on here whose level of discussion doesn't extend beyond 1 or 2 words. Just one example

I get the point we want Mendy but we need defenders not one specific one. If they are not available without issues move on. City managed to have the 4th best defence in the PL last season despite having FBs who were all past their best and a keeper who was dire for over half the season. Every player we have doesn't have to be a 'sexy' signing.

I like posters like u who think they know what's going on when in actual fact u kfa that's why I laughed.

Now there's more than 2 words for u.

So, just fuck negotiations off, pay the asking price and be done with it?

Yep. Just pay it

No one will give a flying fukc whether we paid 40, 45, or 50 million in two years time when we win the PL and CL double

No one will remember the exact price paid or be remotely arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.