Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody expects us to just cough up the asking price every time, but this has been going on a looooong time and he is a primary target. If Txiki f*cks this one up then he needs to get the bullet. We can't risk losing such a target like Mendy haggling over £5m if thats really the reason. I personally think we've agreed a fee but are haggling over how many installments and the stucture of the payment. Either way if as believed the player had totally comitted to joining us then really Txiki should have sorted this by now. Nobody would blame Mendy for getting twitchy, wondering why the deal is stalling & I bet Chelsea would love to hijack the deal!!
good god

How do I know? Some of you treat some users here as ITK and everything they say as gospel. I don't see any one of you questioning them for evidence. What happened with Alves? ITKs said he was in the bag. What happened with Sanchez? ITKs said not to worry.

To tell you the truth I'm not as much arsed about Sanchez or Alves, but we can't miss out on Mendy. We must drop the money and take him. What I see is Txiki negotiating like we're WHU when our team is in the US without a LB. And I'll never forgive him if we lose Mendy to Chelsea.

We are one of the richest clubs in the world. Just pay the extra and send him to the US.
You dont see fuck all mate, you are just assuming things and making the out to be gospel. Why not just chill out and what will happen will happen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-City-44-5m-bid-Benjamin-Mendy-rejected.html

Not sure of the accuracy of this article just surfacing but I do believe Monaco hold all the cards in this deal and we need to bite the bullet and pay what they want, within reason of course. Our position re fullbacks is weak and the world knows it. It's a critical position that needs addressing more than someone like Sanchez coming in. Not flapping just being logical.

Now ssn pushing this story. They've obviously seen my post.

Nobody expects us to just cough up the asking price every time, but this has been going on a looooong time and he is a primary target. If Txiki f*cks this one up then he needs to get the bullet. We can't risk losing such a target like Mendy haggling over £5m if thats really the reason. I personally think we've agreed a fee but are haggling over how many installments and the stucture of the payment. Either way if as believed the player had totally comitted to joining us then really Txiki should have sorted this by now. Nobody would blame Mendy for getting twitchy, wondering why the deal is stalling & I bet Chelsea would love to hijack the deal!!
Wow the desperation to blame Txiki in this one is strong.

No logical sense required clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.