Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely it is karen.

Christ even im digging out my favourite cat dancing gifs ;-)

latest
Beat me to it damn lol

Couldn't care less if he costs 50 odd or 80 odd million so long as he does the job for us and he helps us win things, let the media and the rags work themselves into a fury about our spending it's sweet music to my ears as i know it's driving them round the bend, fuck em

For those moaning about price think about the bargain that is Bernado Silva for 43m. 95m for the pair (Silva 60m, Mendy 35m) wouldn't be unreasonable so overall I think both us and Monaco should be happy.

The thing about our spending is that it is funded via our profitability and not as a much needed sub from our owner.
Probably more to come but I am really looking forward to the team gelling and crisp, Pep type football peppering our opponents with dazzling fast breaks that our rejuvenated forwards will convert into goals.

At least I can dream and be fairly confident the spend will bring a great season to us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.