Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you got my meaning, i just been revising me words for the last 5 minutes thinking i'd worded that wrong and deleted it thinking i've just wasted as much time as the guy that did the 1 clip video lol
tumblr_lzvddeAKtL1qmjnzro2_500.gif

i'd say Micah was more effective in the opponents box than someone small and as a 'supposed' winger like Navas who struggled to run past a defender or could hardly ever beat the first man with a cross.

Probably was but Navas could retain the ball far better despite him being half the size of Micah who could use his strength to allow himself a second or two more time on the ball. Regarding Navas as a player, I think he's been an average player whilst at City so wouldn't use him as a marker of a good player, maybe in his Sevilla days and possibly his first season here but since then, average for me.

Mendy is the real jewel in the team if we get him
Pace power great going forward and great defending prob the best left back in the league.

Imagine us after 5 years of kola or clichy having the best Lb in the league :)

Mendy is the real jewel in the team if we get him
Pace power great going forward and great defending prob the best left back in the league.

Imagine us after 5 years of kola or clichy having the best Lb in the league :)

He's the best by far, but only if you hold him mentally and know how to take him as a men.
He was good only one season at Marseille, under bielsa, who took it under his wing.
Then he was absolutely horrible, and with Jardim at Monaco, he was awesome once again.

His way of life is absolutely miserable, and he got nerves problems.

@3.42

If pep understand how to deal with him off-pitch, you'll sign the best LB with Sandro on-pitch. Except that he's 22 years old.

Have a gut feeling this one gets announced on Monday.
And Sammy_Goal even said that there might be 2 players announced at once.
Ederson - Mendy? Fabinho - Mendy? Walker - Mendy?
Who knows, permutations are endless. Just hope we get all the mentioned though, that's the important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.