Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy has got the right skill set and fingers crossed he will prove a bargain over the next couple of seasons.

Thought it was interesting that £27m was thrown out, that's the first I've seen anyone quoting what we may have offered...didn't know if anyone else had heard that before

True, just find it hard to trust someone who doesn't know Euro's from pounds.

I don't know who that's supposed to be, but that's not even true.

L'equipe, his supposed source, say Monaco want 40-45m EUROS. Aka £34-39m.

You read it wrong. They say the "mercato" (probably means us and the other clubs after him) value him at 40-45. They go on to say they Monaco see it being more than that
7VgS5ph.jpg

Yes, you can see it here: https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Art...s-monaco-est-susceptible-de-le-retenir/814930

"
Benjamin Mendy said yes to Manchester City but Monaco is likely to retain

An estimated 40 to 45 million €
This clear choice does not mean that Mendy will most Monegasque colors? The ASM leaders officially recorded the decision of their side, but are not divested of their official position. Unless an exceptional offer, Mendy will not leave Monaco this season. Both clubs, who already have continuous contact since the transfer of Bernardo Silva (€ 50 million) , multiplied the exchanges in recent days. On this transfer window, Mendy the value is between 40 and € 45 million.

It is at this amount, for example, is negotiating the transfer of Alex Sandro . The Red Devils leaders have made it clear to their counterparts in Monaco they were willing to pay that amount - would be a world record for a fullback - to recruit Mendy. But the club from the Principality, which had bought the Marseille for €15m last summer, sees the "exceptional" character at a higher level.

Hopefully we can get Mendy, Walker be Alves done next week ready for the US tour.

I can't see Pep being happy going on pre-season without any fullbacks available.

Yes, you can see it here: https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Art...s-monaco-est-susceptible-de-le-retenir/814930

"
Benjamin Mendy said yes to Manchester City but Monaco is likely to retain

An estimated 40 to 45 million €
This clear choice does not mean that Mendy will most Monegasque colors? The ASM leaders officially recorded the decision of their side, but are not divested of their official position. Unless an exceptional offer, Mendy will not leave Monaco this season. Both clubs, who already have continuous contact since the transfer of Bernardo Silva (€ 50 million) , multiplied the exchanges in recent days. On this transfer window, Mendy the value is between 40 and € 45 million.

It is at this amount, for example, is negotiating the transfer of Alex Sandro . The Red Devils leaders have made it clear to their counterparts in Monaco they were willing to pay that amount - would be a world record for a fullback - to recruit Mendy. But the club from the Principality, which had bought the Marseille for €15m last summer, sees the "exceptional" character at a higher level.
Not surprising a ploy for more money by the French!
In any case I'm not sure I'm prepared to believe someone so who thinks We are the Red Devil's. I smell a rat/frog

Not surprising a ploy for more money by the French!
In any case I'm not sure I'm prepared to believe someone so who thinks We are the Red Devil's. I smell a rat/frog

I'am pretty sure they mean united when they said that part. Them and liverpool were both on him.

Hopefully we can get Mendy, Walker be Alves done next week ready for the US tour.

I can't see Pep being happy going on pre-season without any fullbacks available.
Very true, well basically be starting pre season with the same squad as last year bar ederson lol. Bernardo will obviously Join later on.

Might be tricky playing with only one natural fullback in preseason, especially as that one is Kolarov. I'm hoping Alves will be on the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.