Benjani to Hull?

Heard that he had torn his thigh muscle again whilst in SA very very bad news (now we carnt sell him).

Hughesey212 said:
Heard that he had torn his thigh muscle again whilst in SA very very bad news (now we carnt sell him).

I wonder how long was his contract?

he could turn into the next danny mills ...... being paid and no chance of ever playing

edit .... according to the BBC it was a 2.5 year deal so if we fail to get rid he'll only be here another year and a half or so

There has been no word on him being injured (unlike Dunne, Nedum etc) god I hope thats not true....

alera said:
There has been no word on him being injured (unlike Dunne, Nedum etc) god I hope thats not true....

I had noticed that he came on as a sub (I think) at half time in the Kaiser Chiefs match (1-0 win) but had to be taken off after about 15 to 20 mins, which made me think he had got injured, but not heard owt.

GOd I hope he is not injured again. We should kept him out of action until he could be sold....

Just don't know the point why play him, Caicedo, and all other goners in SA tour.

Really don't see the need to slag him off, he's been nothing but professional and was never really able to take the chance to show himself. Bit of a panic buy perhaps but if he does move on good luck to him.

It was weird to say the least. It showed a lack of thought and preparation by Hughes IMO.

Not slagging him off its just we need to get rid of him and wont be able to if hes injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.