benjani (who cares)

fucking sick of these arrogant twats that our fans seem to be turning into, fucks sake he scored the winning goal in that derby when we were shite and he will always have a special place in me heart (he will probably be offside there aswell), yes I think it is time for him to move on to another club but the attitude of "Who Cares" is a joke at the end of the day he is better than the days of 10 years ago I think some of these fans need some humility

BlueMooner87 said:
fucking sick of these arrogant twats that our fans seem to be turning into, fucks sake he scored the winning goal in that derby when we were shite and he will always have a special place in me heart (he will probably be offside there aswell), yes I think it is time for him to move on to another club but the attitude of "Who Cares" is a joke at the end of the day he is better than the days of 10 years ago I think some of these fans need some humility

:cheers: Get in. Great post, althought out of context somewhat. Football is about expectations, ours have risen, but that doesn't mean we should disrespect someone that came here to play football for our club, and did us a massive favour.

I care enough to hope he gets a good position and as high a level club as he is capable of.

Don't understand the way some blues gleefully make fun of our own players. Evans is away, Benjani looks to be following soon, wonder who will be made fun now.

BlueMooner87 said:

Fully agree with this great post mate

Timbobs said:
I care enough to hope he gets a good position and as high a level club as he is capable of.

Don't understand the way some blues gleefully make fun of our own players. Evans is away, Benjani looks to be following soon, wonder who will be made fun now.

im not making fun of any 1 you stupid twat im just saying reli who duz care and i thought that ched was a very gd young player i hope he gets a gd career else were

Lee_mcfc said:
Timbobs said:

im not making fun of any 1 you stupid twat im just saying reli who duz care and i thought that ched was a very gd young player i hope he gets a gd career else were

was that really necessary?

BlueMooner87 said:

Im not sure he got a touch on it anyway, whoever crossed that ball scored that goal. He didnt want to come and he was gash. Im not arrogant, he didnt pick himself, Svens panic buy that 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.