Benjani

Wrighty Wrexham

Transfer window deadline days wouldnt be the same without this guy!!

Hope his transfer to Sunderland falls through just for the fun of it!

How many transfers has he cocked up on the last day??

We should call him Boomerang!

Everytime we try to throw him away he comes back!! PMSL

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Transfer window deadline days wouldnt be the same without this guy!!

Hope his transfer to Sunderland falls through just for the fun of it!

How many transfers has he cocked up on the last day??

We should call him Boomerang!

Everytime we try to throw him away he comes back!! PMSL

LOL!!

amazing i wak up at noon the day after deadline day & ssn headline says " stil waitin on benjani tranfer" holy shit i'v gon woke up in 2008 again

Assuming that he goes, which seems likely in my view, we are left with only two real strikers plus Tevez and Bellamy. Not really enough cover, especially given RSC and Beller's propensity to get injured. What was Mancini thinking? We really need Bojinov back.

What is with people wanting to see Bojinov back ???

Have a missed something ??

In case anybody has forgotten, he was injured for two years whilst with us and is a one in five man when he does manage to stay fit ( at other clubs ).

Prophet of Doom said:

In case anybody has forgotten, he was injured for two years whilst with us and is a one in five man when he does manage to stay fit ( at other clubs ).

====
was wondering the same myself... not good enough. Never coming back.

Prophet of Doom said:

he is quality wen he made his debut in italy they called him the bulgarian rooney
but he aint a out & out goal scorer hes no wayne clarke but he deserves a chance wen fit

Another one who promises so much and achieves very little. No longer any good 4 a team who can win the title. The blue moon is rising and he is not good enough to hang on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.